SCHWLAR Researcher Membership:
For SCHWLAR Researcher Membership, the member must meet the following conditions:
- To hold a scientific title (assistant teacher – teacher) who hold a doctorate degree or hold a master’s degree.
- the member must have a scientific biography full of scientific and research achievements and supervise graduate students.
SCHWLAR researcher membership offers its holder benefits granted by the Foundation, which are as follows:
1.The holder of this membership (PhD holders) enjoys being selected within the scientific committee in conferences and scientific forums held by the institution.
- Ph.D. holders are entitled to enter the general scientific committee of the institution.
- The member publishes one research per year in the journals of the scientific institution.
- The member nominates a PhD holders to be on the advisory board in scientific journals issued by the Foundation.
- The member personalizes a special page within the institution’s official website, in which academic data, research and scientific activities are published.
- SCHWLAR Researcher participates in managing scientific sessions, symposia and forums held by the Foundation (Online).
- The member Receives a 15% reduction in the participation fees for scientific conferences.
- The member is granted a discount of up to 15% in the professional training courses held by the institution.
- The member becomes a part of the advisory board of one of the research series issued by the Foundation, such as (Scholar Series for Language Studies, Literature and Criticism).
- The annual subscription fee of membership is $100, and the subscription is renewed annually upon the member’s request.
- Upon request for membership, an information form is sent to register required data in both Arabic and English languages with a recent personal photo.
- The member shall be provided with a certificate of membership along with a letter of endorsement addressed to the member’s employer.
- Membership fees are reduced yearly upon membership renewal with the Schwlar Foundation at the rate of $10 annually.
Membership of all listed
degrees is to be considered terminate in the following cases:
- The Member willingly withdraws from the institution membership.
- The member shall be notified that the annual subscription fees must be paid within a period not exceeding two months from the due date. In the event of non-payment, membership shall be considered terminated.
- The member consciously performs any task or activity that causes material damage or moral harm to the institution.
- The member uses the institution’s name or official logo illegally in official forums, seminars, conferences and courses without prior notice or consent.