SCHWLAR Professor Membership:
For SCHWLAR Professor membership, the member must meet the following conditions:
- To be a holder of a scientific title (professor) who holds a doctorate degree or who holds a master’s degree.
2.The member must have a scientific biography full of scientific and research achievements and supervise graduate students.
A SCHWLAR Pofessor membership offers its holder considerable privileges granted by the Foundation, which are as follows:
- Being selected within the scientific committee and the preparatory committee in the scientific conferences held by the institution.
- Possibility of being selected as the head of the scientific committees in international academic conferences, according to specialization.
- Nominated to be a keynote speaker at international conferences.
- Priority in providing supervision services to postgraduate students, and scientific evaluation, within the academic and research services of the institution.
- Selection into the special scientific committee of the institution, which contributes to the formulation of the scientific policy of the institution.
- Personalizing a social media page within the institution’s official website, in which the member’s academic data, research and scientific activities would be published
- Publishing one research per year in the journals of the scientific institution. 8.The possibility of being nominated to be the editor-in-chief of a scientific journal issued by the Foundation.
- Nominated to be on the advisory board in scientific journals issued by the Foundation.
- Hosting scientific sessions in seminars and forums held by the Foundation by default (Online).
- Has a 25% reduction of the participation fees for scientific conferences
- Receiving a discount of up to 25% in the professional training courses held by the institution.
- The possibility of being the editor-in-chief of one of the research series issued by the Foundation, such as (Scholar Series for Language Studies, Literature and Criticism).
- The annual subscription fee of the membership is $100.
Thr subscription is renewed annually upon the member’s request.
- Upon the request for membership, an information form will be sent to register the required data in both Arabic and English language along with a recent personal photo.
- The member shall be provided with a certificate of membership along with a letter of endorsement addressed to the member’s employer.
- Membership fees are reduced each year in which the member renews his membership with Schwlar Foundation, at an amount rate of $5 annually.
17. The subscription fee for the first year 2021 will be $100.
Membership of all listed
degrees is to be considered terminate in the following cases:
- The Member willingly withdraws from the institution membership.
- The member shall be notified that the annual subscription fees must be paid within a period not exceeding two months from the due date. In the event of non-payment, membership shall be considered terminated.
- The member consciously performs any task or activity that causes material damage or moral harm to the institution.
- The member uses the institution’s name or official logo illegally in official forums, seminars, conferences and courses without prior notice or consent.