SCHWLAR Youth Premium Membership:
For SCHWLAR Distinguished Youth membership, the member must meet the following conditions:
- The youth must be a graduate student (Master’s/High Diploma), holder of a bachelor’s degree, diploma, or licence, or university students from the third stage and upwards.
- The member must show passion for learning and self-development and team work.
SCHWLAR Youth Membership offers its holder benefits granted by the Foundation, which are as follows:
- Contributes to volunteer work teams that are formed to support SCHWLAR’s scientific, training and cultural activities.
- Contributes to the promotion of the institution’s scientific, training and cultural activities among students in the university community for the purpose of expanding Scholar’s youth base.
- Providing opportunities for the practical application of the activities and talents of students and creative youth through the preparation of art exhibitions and youth conferences.
- The institution assists students with practical skills after completing the assigned working hours, especially students of the departments of languages, design, management, marketing and others.
- Membership is free of charge for all students.
- Students who have completed their application period with the institution after completing the specified working hours are provided with an experience certificate issued by the institution with an official letter addressed to the university in which they are enrolled.
- An amount of 10,000 Iraqi dinars is collected from inside Iraq, and an amount of $ 10 for students from outside Iraq in exchange of the member obtaining both a membership and an experience certificates.
Membership of all listed
degrees is to be considered terminate in the following cases:
- The Member willingly withdraws from the institution membership.
- The member shall be notified that the annual subscription fees must be paid within a period not exceeding two months from the due date. In the event of non-payment, membership shall be considered terminated.
- The member consciously performs any task or activity that causes material damage or moral harm to the institution.
- The member uses the institution’s name or official logo illegally in official forums, seminars, conferences and courses without prior notice or consent.