Faculty of Economics, Finance and Management, University of Szczecin (Poland) Scholar Worldwide (SCHWLAR)
14-15, February 2024
Deadline for submission:
February 1st, 2024
Uranus Hotel, Istanbul, Turkey
Dr. Natalia Sypion
The 8th International Conference on Scientific Research and Social Sciences
February, 14-15, 2024
Istanbul – Turkey
Faculty of Economics, Finance and Management,
University of Szczecin (Poland)
Scholar Worldwide (SCHWLAR)
Prof. Dr. Murad Al Abdullah
Dr. Gift Chidi-Onwuta
Head of Scientific Committee
Ahmed Saddam Ph.D.
Scholar Worldwide (Schwlar)
Vice- Chairman Conference
Dr. Abdulrahman Al-Rahmani
Head of Organizational Committee
Assist. Prof. Intissar Abo Najm
Director of External Relations
Scholar Worldwide (Schwlar) for research, studies & global academics cordially invites you to participate in the 8th International Research Conference on Scientific Research and Social Sciences (SRSS-24) which will be held in Istanbul – Turkey. Academics, scholars and PhD students from around the world are welcome to present their abstracts, research proposals and full papers in this upcoming conference (SRSS-24). Faculty of Economics, Finance and Management, University of Szczecin (Poland) and Scholar Worldwide will organize the conference on 14-15 Feb. 2024.
SRSS-24 aims to:
- Provide a high scientific program for academics, researchers, postgraduate students from all over the world. The conference agenda includes a variety of majors and specializations that meet in one place to exchange scientific research topics with experts.
- Promote international relations between countries of Europe, the United States, the Middle East, East Asia, and China by making Turkey the meeting point for researchers in East and West.
- Create a scientific environment to present and discuss the recent scientific trends and see what scientists and researchers from other universities reach in the academic fields and in the contemporary methods of teaching.
- Engage postgraduate students in such a conference to enhance their values of creativity and research, to strengthen their confidence, and to encourage them to work as a one Global team team.
- Exchange ideas and experiences from different universities, and research units in the world, which leads to establish strong international relations among researchers through our institution that aims for more cooperation in the future.
|Announcement of the Conference
|Deadline for Abstract Submission
|| 1st , February, 2024
|Deadline for PowerPoint Submission
||5th, February, 2024
|Deadline for Full Paper Submission
|| 1 st April, 2024
|The Conference Date
||14-15, February 2024
Applicants will be notified of the result of the research submitted to the conference committee within a period of two weeks from the date on which the abstract is received.
Facilities for Researchers:
The organizing committee of the conference will provide all the facilities for researchers including:
- Submitted papers will undergo a thorough evaluation by the conference scientific Committee.
- Selected papers will be published in international refereed scientific journals after a double-blind review of the journal.
- Researches and proposals will be collected and published in Proceedings online and in print
- The Conference Organizing Committee will provide the participants with accredited certification approved by Faculty of Economics, Finance and Management, University of Szczecin (Poland) Scholar Worldwide (Schwlar)
- The Conference Organizing Committee will be responsible for fulfilling all the services that will accompany the convening of the conference, from organizing scientific conference sessions according to general specialization, as well as refreshments during breaks, in addition to providing lunch and dinner meals throughout the days of the conference.
- A certificate of participation/attendance will be provided to the participants who have presented a research paper or proposal.
- Workshops will be provided to all participants along with a training certification.
Track 1: Social sciences
Track 2: Accreditation and quality
Track 3: Knowledge and information society.
Track 4: Information Systems.
Track 5: Environmental Challenges
Track 6: Communication studies
Track 7: Business and Management Studies.
Track 8: Civic and Political Studies.
Track 9: Cultural & Global Studies.
Track10: Economics, Finance and accounting.
Track12: international relations.
Track17: Translation studies.
Track18: Sustainable development.
Track22: Human rights.
Track23: Computer Science
Track24: Statistical Theory
Track25: Mathematical Sciences
And all other related topics.
All participants by research invited to present their full papers or abstracts orally in addition to using Power point slides.
- Please bring your presentation on a USB flash drive, and manage your oral presentation for 15 Minutes using Microsoft PowerPoint software.
- Each presentation room will be equipped with a laptop and data projector for PowerPoint presentations.
Participation & Publishing Conditions:
- The research must belong to one of the conference research topics.
- The research must not be previously published in scientific journals or submitted to any other conference.
- Research papers must be submitted according to the conference template in both Arabic & English languages.
- Research papers must be written according to the scientific & academic style.
- Research papers are to be sent right after the conference is held to be for further review by the scientific committee and later publication in the scientific magazine.
- Research papers must not exceed 20 pages, A4 form, including appendices and references.
- Research papers must be written in WORD document:
- For Arabic Papers: Simplified Arabic, font size 14, margin size 11
- For English-Turkish- French Papers: Times New Roman, font size 12, margin size 10, page dimension 2.5 cm, 3cm from the right side
- References must be written according to APA style.
Conference Participation Fees:
- Research Participation fee is $250 only.
- An amount of $100 is added for each second research or research paper submitted by the same researcher.
- The participation fee for attending the conference only -with no research paper- is $ 200.
- Research participation fee – remotely- via Zoom exclusively is $ 200.
- A second researcher participation fee -attending a joint research- is $ 200
- All above fees do not include hotel accommodation.
Note: The fees will be sent after accepting the research summary, and information of transferring the conference fees will be sent via e-mail. An acceptance letter will be sent to the researcher, with the need to send the transfer notice to the conference email or via the conference’s WhatsApp number, and then researcher is provided with a receipt.
Attendance fees include the following:
- Serving meals (lunch), with (coffee break) refreshments, tea and coffee during conference sessions.
- The conference bag includes the conference curriculum in addition to certificates of participation and attendance.
- Holding a dialogue session or workshop on the sidelines of the conference, in which participation is optional, and the participant is granted an international participation certificate.
- Publication in refereed journals that sponsor the conference.
- Providing the journal (Scopus) to publish the participating research, and the publication in it will be optional, and the publication fees will be separate from the participation fees in the conference.
- The conference issued an international number (ISBN: 978-9922-9838-5-1) in which complete research is published for those who wish to publish it.
- Conference fees do not include air tickets, visa fees, or hotel accommodation
Zoom subscription fees include the following:
- Presenting the research paper via ZOOM platform exclusively using a unified presentation template (PPT Template) designed by the conference management, keeping the essential Netiquettes of keeping Cams & audio on while presenting with no consent of any session recordings.
- All participants via ZOOM would receive a certificate of participation in the conference.
- Conference sessions via Zoom undergo a different schedule & curriculum, separated from F2F sessions.
- Research is accepted in the following languages: Arabic, English. French, Turkey
- All research abstracts are sent through SCHWLAR website according to the form designated for abstracts, and access to fill it out is through the link: www.schwlar.com
|For more Information, please contact us via:
+964771 3547132 (English)
+998 907094477 (Uzbekistan)
+48 664 418 842 (Poland)