Akdeniz University- Turkey & Scholar Worldwide (Schwlar)
25-26 November 2021
Deadline for submission:
15 October 2021
Egitim Fakultesi, Akdeniz University Campus
Donna Sharland Ph.D, Swansea university. United Kingdom
The 3rd International Research Conference on Social Sciences & Humanities
25-26 November 2021.
Antalya – Turkey
Prof.Dr. Hilmi Demirkaya
Vice dean, Faculty of Education,Akdeniz University
Doç.Dr. Mustafa Caner
Murad Al Abdullah (Ph.D)
Scholar Worldwide (Schwlar)
Ilker OzCcelik (Ph.D)
Head of Scientific Committee
Assoc prof. Intissar Abo Najm
Director of External Relations
Othman Atiyah Ismael (Ph.D)
Head of Organizational Committee
A Call for Academics, Researchers,
University Professors & Scholars
Scholar Worldwide (Schwlar) for research, studies, & global academics cordially invites you to participate in The 3rd International Research Conference on Social Sciences & Humanities (RCSH-21) Antalya – Turkey which will be hold a considerable variety of researchers and scholars from around the world, presenting conducted researches or research proposals at the same conference (RCSH-21), which will be held in collaboration with Akdeniz University- Antalyia on 25-26 November 2021.
Objectives: RCSH-21 aims to:
- Provide a high scientific program for academics, researchers, postgraduate students from all over the world. The conference agenda includes a variety of majors and specializations that meet in one place to exchange scientific research topics with experts.
- Promote international relations between countries of East Asia, China, the Middle East, Europe, and United States by making Turkey the meeting point for researchers in East and West.
- Create a scientific environment to display the recent inventions and see what scientists and researchers from other universities reach in the academic fields and in the contemporary methods of teaching.
- Engage graduate students in such a conference to enhance their values of creativity and research and to strengthen their confidence through competition and invention and to encourage them to work as a one soul universal team.
- Exchange ideas and experiences between participants from different universities, and research units in the world, which leads to establish strong international relations between researchers through our institution that aims for more cooperation in the future.
Facilities for Researchers:
The management of the conference will provide all the facilities for researches including:
- All sent papers to the conference management will be submitted to the scientific committee for thorough evaluation.
- All presented papers would be published in international refereed scientific journals after a double-blind review of the journal.
- Researches and proposals will be collected and printed in a book as a hardware copy.
- Conference management will provide the participants with accredited certification approved by Akdeniz University- Antalya & Scholar Worldwide (SCHWLAR).
- The conference management will be responsible for fulfilling all the services that will accompany the convening of the conference, from organizing scientific conference sessions according to general specialization, as well as refreshments during breaks, in addition to providing lunch and dinner meals throughout the days of the conference.
- A certificate of participation\ attendance will be given to the participants who haven’t presented a research paper or proposal.
- The conference management will designate a reputable hotel for four nights-five days along with transportation from the airport to the hotel and vice versa. (Check-in date 24 November 2021., and check-out date 28 November 2021.).
- Training workshop will be provided to all participants along with a training certification.
The conference management invites the researchers and academics from different countries around the world to submit their research papers or proposals according to the themes provided by the conference topics, as the conference management welcomes the participants interested in the given topics to attend the conference, starting from the main objectives, the conference sessions will discuss a variety of themes that include the following fields of specialty:
Track 1: Social and human sciences
Track 2: Accreditation and quality
Track 3: Knowledge and information society.
Track 4: Information Systems.
Track 5: Arts
Track 6: Educational and communication studies
Track 7: Business and Management Studies.
Track 8: Civic and Political Studies.
Track 9: Cultural & Global Studies.
Track10: Economics,Finance and accounting.
Track11: Islamic Studies.
Track12: E-Learning studies.
Track17: Transation studies.
Track18: Kindergarten & childhood.
Track21: Turkish Language.
للحصول على نسخة المؤتمر باللغة العربية يرجى الضغط
For Arabic Version PLEASE DOWNLOAD CONFERENCE FILE
Announcing the Conference
| 1st August 2021
Deadline for Abstract Submission
15th October 2021
Deadline for Complete Research Submission
31 December 2021
|The Conference Date
25-26 November 2021
- Applicants will be notified to the result of the research submitted to the conference committee within a period of two weeks from the date on which the abstract is received.
350 USD (for participation).
250 USD (Attendance only).
350 USD for the main Author, 300 USD for the Co-Author (for partnership paper).
100 USD (for any additional paper & presentation).
300 USD (for all postgraduate students. A confirmation letter is requested from students).
200 USD (for online participation)
200 USD (Poster Participation)
200 USD Escorts without attending the conference.
|For more Information, please contact us via:
||+964770 885 8195 (Arabic(
+ 00213697395245 (Algeria)
+20 128 828 3572 (Egypt)
+964770885 8195 (Iraq)
Participation & Publishing Conditions
- The research must belong to any of the conference research topics.
- The researcher must not be previously published in scientific magazines or submitted to any previous conferences.
- Research papers must be submitted according to the conference template in both Arabic & English languages.
- Research papers must be written according to the scientific & academic style.
- Research papers are to be send right after the conference is held to be for further review by the scientific committee and later publication in the scientific magazine.
- Research papers must not exceed 20 pages, A4 form, including appendices and references.
- Research papers must be written in WORD document:
- For Arabic Papers: Simplified Arabic, font size 14, margin size 11
- For English\Turkish Papers: Times New Roman, font size 12, margin size 10, page dimension 2.5 cm, 3cm from the right side
- References must be written according to APA style.