University of Szczecin & Scholar Worldwide (Schwlar)
25- 26, February , 2021
Deadline for submission:
15, January, 2021
Club Hotel Sera- Antalya, Turkey
Maciej Czaplewski Ph.D. University of Szczecin & Prof.Dr. Rayan Abdullah, Professor of Design and Typography at the Academy of Visual Arts in Leipzig.
Maciej Czaplewski Ph.D. University of Szczecin
Call for papers
The 2nd International Conference on Recent Trends in
Social Sciences and Humanities
Scholar Worldwide (Schwalr) & University of Szczecin
Conference Date: 25-26 Feb 2021
Deadline for submission: 15 January 2021
Venue: Antalya, Turkey
Chairman: Maciej Czaplewski Ph.D. University of Szczecin
1. Maciej Czaplewski Ph.D. University of Szczecin
2.Prof.Dr. Rayan Abdullah, Professor of Design and Typography at the Academy of Visual Arts in Leipzig.
The (RSH2021) aims to bring together scholars, researchers, academics and postgraduate students from all over the world to present their proposals and researches. The conference will accept papers written in English and Arabic. International Conference on Recent Trends in Social Sciences and Humanities (RSH 2021) is dedicated to the promotion and presentation of peer-reviewed research. The conference aims at building a bridge for the participants to exchange their knowledge and ideas.
All interested academics are invited to submit their abstracts, research proposals and full-length papers via Antalya.email@example.com
The conference committee preferred topics in areas relating to the following tracks:
Track 1: Social and Human Sciences
Track 2: Accreditation and Quality
Track 3: Knowledge and Information society
Track 4: Information Systems
Trak 5: Geographic Information Systems
Track 6: Arts
Track 7: Educational and Communication Studies
Track 8: Business and Management Studies
Track 9: Civic and Political Studies
Track 10: Cultural & Global Studies
Track11: Economics, Finance and Accounting
Track12: Public Safety
Track 13: Tourism
Papers submitted must be original and unpublished. All papers will be double blind-reviewed by the distinguished Review Board members. High quality papers and best presentation will be acknowledged by the conference organizing committee.
The (RSH 2021) aims to:
- Provide a high scientific program for academics, researchers, postgraduate students from all over the world. The conference agenda includes a variety of majors and specializations that meet in one place to exchange scientific research topics with experts.
- Promote international relations between countries of East Asia, China, the Middle East, Europe, and United States by making Antalya, Turkey the meeting point for researchers in East and West.ba
- Create a scientific environment to display the recent inventions and see what scientists and researchers from other universities reach in the academic fields and in the contemporary methods of teaching.
- Engage graduate students in such conference to enhance their values of creativity and research and to strengthen their confidence through competition and invention and to encourage them to work as a one soul universal team.
- Exchange ideas and experiences between participants from different universities, and research units in the world, which leads to establish strong international relations between researchers through our institution that aims for more cooperation in the future.
Facilities for Researchers:
The management of the conference will provide all the facilities for researches including:
- All sent papers to the conference management will be submitted to the scientific committee for scientific evaluation. All presented papers could be published in an authentic scientific journal after a double-blind review of the journal.
- Conference management will provide services needed to hold a conference such as: conference sessions, providing refreshments during sessions, breaks, and lunch for two days of the conference.
- The conference management will designate a number of hotels with lower prices along with transportation from the hotel to the university and vice versa. The announcement about the hotels will be made in three weeks before the conference to give the participants enough time to reserve the hotel. The conference registration fees include the cost of accommodation for two nights.
- CONFERENCE LANGUAGES English and Arabic
- CONTACT US:
- +964 770 885 8195 (Arabic)
+964 771 354 7132 (English)
+964 771 7797 848 (English)
- +90 552 801 61 09(Turkey)
- REGISTRATION FEES
- 400 USD (for participation).
350 USD (Attendance only).
400 USD for the main Author, 350 USD for the Co-Author (for partnership paper).
100 USD (for any additional paper & presentation).
350 USD (for all postgraduate students.
A confirmation letter is requested from students).
200 USD (for online participation)
Abstract Book, Schwlar Conference
For more information please download English file
For more information please download Arabic file
Al Hikma University Iraq
|University of Zakho
|The Social Science Journal Germany
4272total visits,3visits today